When you visit this Site, you may provide The Partnership with two types of information: (1) anonymous user information that is automatically collected as you and others browse this Site and (2) personal information that you knowingly choose to disclose to The Partnership that is collected on an individual basis.
Automatically collected and stored information:
A unique number called an Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is assigned to your computer every time you connect to the internet. The Partnership’s web server automatically collects and temporarily stores the IP addresses of all users of this Site. The Partnership uses IP address information to log site traffic in order to identify ways of making this Site more useful to visitors. This information is collected on an aggregate basis and the data collected does not include any personally-identifying information about you as an individual. (See section on Cookies below for”more information).
Personally provided information:
The Partnership will only collect personal information from you through this Site if you voluntarily provide us with such information. Included below is a description of the different purposes for which you may choose to submit personal information to The Partnership and how this information will be used and/or protected by The Partnership . Information voluntarily given to The Partnership will be used solely for the purposes expressed herein.
- Membership: You may use this Site to enroll as a member of The Partnership. In order to enroll as a member, you must submit an online membership application form that will be reviewed by The Partnership’s Membership Committee. The form asks for your contact information and information about your agency and/or the work that you do. If your application is approved by the Membership Committee, the information collected on the application form is saved in a database on this Site so that you may access and edit your member profile. Membership information, including member profiles, is included under the Member Log In section of this Site which can only be accessed by members who have been issued a confidential user name and password by The Partnership. All members who have been issued a user name and password will have access to information in the Member Log In section of the Site. In addition, The Partnership may share your name, agency name and contact information with other Partnership members. If you choose to use this Site to pay your membership fees, your payment processing information will be protected by a secure digital certificate from Verisign.
- Information and materials: You may use this Site to order publications, brochures and other materials from The Partnership. When you order materials through this Site, you will be asked to submit your name, address and/or other contact information to The Partnership. If you are required to pay a fee for the materials, your payment processing information will be protected by a secure digital certificate from Verisign.
- Mailing lists: You may use this Site to sign up to join The Partnership’s mailing list. This requires that you provide your name, address and/or other contact information to The Partnership. Your information will be stored in a database that is not located on this Site and is used by The Partnership to send newsletters and other information to interested parties. You may contact The Partnership at any time if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.
- Trainings, events and technical assistance: You may use this Site to request training and technical assistance from The Partnership. In order to make such a request, you must submit an online request form to The Partnership which asks for your contact information and details about your need for training and/or technical assistance. You may also use this Site to register for trainings and other events hosted by The Partnership. In order to register, you must submit an online registration form which asks for your name and contact information. If you choose to pay for any registration fees through this Site, your payment processing information will be protected by a secure digital certificate from Verisign.
- Resource directories: This Site includes a directory of crisis centers in California. If you choose to have your agency included as a resource, your name, agency name and contact information will be published in the directory and available to all users of this Site.
- Donations: You may use this Site to donate to The Partnership. The payment processing information for your donation is protected by a secure digital certificate from Verisign. When you donate, you will be asked to submit your name, address and/or other contact information to The Partnership. By donating, you will be automatically added to The Partnership’s mailing list and may receive additional mailings from us. You can contact The Partnership at any time if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.
Disclosure of information to third parties:
California Partnership to End Domestic Violence will not sell, transfer or exchange your personal information to/with any third party unless (1) The Partnership is required by law to disclose the information, (2) you violate the Terms and Conditions of Use agreement for this Site or (3) disclosure is necessary to enforce The Partnership’ rights against unauthorized access or attempted unauthorized access to The Partnership’s information technology assets or against other inappropriate uses of this Site.
Links to third party websites:
If you have questions about this Policy or are concerned about our use of your personal information, please contact us email@example.com.