Leadership Development Training
HAVE YOU EVER…
- Been curious about the Partnership’s Board of Directors?
- Considered applying for the Partnership Board, but weren’t sure you were qualified?
- Toyed with the idea of serving on another non-profit Board?
- Wanted more professional development on leadership issues?
THEN THIS IS FOR YOU!
As part of our ongoing Board Development efforts, the Partnership has scheduled orientation sessions:
- Quarterly, 90-minute, interactive web-conferences
- Addressing general, nonprofit Board governance concepts – and — Board roles & functions for membership coalitions & associations
- Primarily intended to equip our Board with information needed to perform their governance duties, we are extending this training opportunity to all of our Members
- You are welcome to share this with your own Board & encourage them to supplement their training by attending these sessions!
- Thursday, September 21st
- Tuesday, December 5th
- Wednesday, March 14th
- Tuesday, June 5th
All web-conferences will be held from 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Certificate of completion for those who attend all 4 sessions
Registration Fee: Board Member: $0 | Member: $15