Job Opportunities with
California Partnership to End Domestic Violence
Thank you for your interest in working with the Partnership!
The Partnership currently has no positions available:
The Partnership is an equal opportunity employer. Women, people of color, survivors, people with disabilities, and persons who are LGBTQ are encouraged to apply
Employment Opportunities in California
• Victim Services Project Assistant- Violence Against Women Act Learn more
• Part time Domestic Violence Liaison - STAND! For Families Free of Violence Learn more
• Part time (30 hours a week) Kinship Services Facilitator, Family/Youth - STAND! For Families Free of Violence Learn more
• Program Director, Clinical Services, Full Time - STAND! For Families Free of Violence Learn more
• Sexual Assault Prevention and Response positions in federal government - Office of the Asst. Secretary for Planning & Evaluation
U.S. Department of Health & Human Services Learn more
• Infant and Child Development Specialist- CORA - Community Overcoming Relationship Abuse Learn more
• Children's Program Staff– CORA - Community Overcoming Relationship Abuse Learn more
• Community Education Coordinator (Part-time)– STAND! For Families Free of Violence. Learn more
To add a job announcement to the website, please e-mail job description to email@example.com.