Job Opportunities with
California Partnership to End Domestic Violence
Evaluation Specialist. Learn more.
Employment Opportunities in California
• Bilingual (Spanish) Support Services Supervisor (Shelter), Center for Domestic Peace. Learn more.
• Program Director, Women’s Crisis Support Defensa de Mujeres. Learn more.
• Youth Education and Advocacy (YEA) Facilitator, WCA Monterey County. Learn more.
• Associate Director, Finance & Administration, Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault Coalition. Learn more.
• Director of Homeless and Family Support Services, Tri-Valley Haven. Learn more.
• Domestic Violence Caseworker, Bilingual (Spanish/English), STAND! For Families Free of Violence. Learn More.
• Residential and Crisis Line Services Manager, STAND! For Families Free of Violence. Learn More.
• Mental Health Rehabilitation Specialist, STAND! For Families Free of Violence. Learn More.
• Haven Two Case Manager, Haven Hills Inc. Learn more.
• Shelter Director, The Women’s Center-Youth & Family Services. Learn more. To access the application, click here.
Employment Opportunities Across the Country
• Victim Advocate, Zeiders Enterprises. Learn more.
• Senior Director for Domestic Violence Services, YWCA. Learn more.
To add a job announcement to the website, please e-mail job description to email@example.com.