Job Opportunities with
California Partnership to End Domestic Violence
Thank you for your interest in working with the Partnership!
The Partnership currently has no positions available:
The Partnership is an equal opportunity employer. Women, people of color, survivors, people with disabilities, and persons who are LGBTQ are encouraged to apply
Employment Opportunities in California
- Wild Iris- Residential Services Coordinator and Crisis Counselor/Educator.
- Marjaree Mason Center- Project Attorney
- Idaho Coalition Against Sexual and Domestic Violence- Attorney/Legal Director.
- Center for Pacific Asian Family- Intervention Program Manager and Senior Advocate-Sexual Assault.
- Monarch Services- Shelter Manager.
- Human Options- Children's Activity Leader, Hotline Advocate Relief, and Children's Advocate, for details click here.
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Response position in Federal Government - Office of the Asst. Secretary for Planning & Evaluation U.S. Department of Health & Human Services: Learn more
To add a job announcement to the website, please e-mail job description to email@example.com.