Domestic Violence Awareness Month 2022
Prevention Peer Network
This webinar was held on August 24, 2022
Join us to share your Domestic Violence Awareness Month plans and learn about the Partnership’s DVAM toolkit for local programs! With input from our members across California, we’ve begun creating shareable social media tools that build consciousness about domestic violence and spark action to prevent it. Several intersections were named as important to advocates and preventionists, including reproductive justice + abortion access, prevention, homelessness, gun violence, and holistic approaches. Learn how we’re centering the expertise of survivors in each of these areas, and providing educational templates that make it easy to get through to local leaders.
Our awareness and action resources are more effective when we learn from one another! In addition to the tools we’re developing, we want to hear about the innovative work you’re doing in your communities for DVAM.
- How are you working to pass the mic to youth and survivors?
- Are there local relationships you’ve been building to increase support for Black, Native & Indigenous, and Communities of Color, as well as LGBTQIA+ communities?
- How are you mobilizing folx to take action on key prevention priorities?
- Michelle Huey, Communications Coordinator
- Megan Tanahashi, Communications Coordinator
- Jessica Merrill, Communications Manager
- Application Form to Create the Partnership’s DVAM Campaign Visuals
- NNEDV’s DVAM 2022 Campaign
- National Network to End Domestic Violence’s Give for DV Day
- CA Partnership Media Training Guidebook
- Youth in the Lead Outreach Toolkit – An Educational Guide Developed by Youth Leaders, for Adult Preventionists
- Custom Ink T-shirt Fundraising