Prevention Peer Network Webinar: Advocating for Sustainable Funding
Advocating for Sustainable Prevention Funding
- Thursday, April 15th
- 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Free and open to all!
Scroll Down to Register!
You are invited to join us for an important discussion about sustainable funding for prevention! Together we will explore the ins and outs of advocating for crucial funding:
- What would you like our funders to better understand?
- How can we improve funding & programmatic efforts to expand our reach at the community & societal levels of the socio ecological model?
- If funding for your position were to end, does your agency have a back-up plan?
- Are you allowed to advocate or lobby for prevention funding?
We want to hear from you about your successes and needs!
- Miranda Stiers, Prevention Program Specialist
- Alejandra Aguilar, Statewide Prevention Program Specialist
Follow this link to join the Prevention Peer Network!
- Once you register, you will receive an email confirming your registration. We are committed to providing consistency for busy preventionists – to that end you can download a calendar reminder through Zoom to make sure you never miss a webinar!
*For more information about Membership status, or to apply for Membership, contact the Partnership, email@example.com.
If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact Partnership staff, Miranda Stiers, at firstname.lastname@example.org.