YWCA of Glendale
Multilingual Services In:
- 24/7 Hotline (1-888-999-7511) serves Los Angeles County daily (an area of 1.1 million people). We offer confidential support, crisis assistance, community referrals and information about other programs and services.
- Sunrise Village Emergency Shelter provides a temporary community living environment for women and their children whose safety is in immediate risk. Services offered include case management, crisis intervention and counseling services.
- Domestic Violence Services Center offers case management, legal assistance, counseling, resources, referrals and childcare to survivors and their children.
- Education and Outreach Program facilitates discussions on domestic violence, sexual assault, teen dating violence, elder abuse, and stalking in Glendale and surrounding communities.
- Legal consultations and referrals
- Court accompaniment by paralegal
- Assistance with divorce or custody and visitation paperwork
- Restraining order preparation
- Consultations regarding domestic violence-related family law
- Legal workshops
Glendale CA, 91206-3752