Wild Iris Family Counseling & Crisis Center
- 24- Hour Crisis Hotline: 1-877-873-7384
- Emergency Shelter
- Safety Planning
- Peer counseling and Support
- Assistance with Restraining Order
- Court and Medical Advocacy and Accompaniment
- Emergency Food and Clothing
- Housing Establishment and Relocation
- Information and Referrals
- Support Groups
- Parenting and Co- Parenting Classes:
Wild Iris offers a FREE 6-week series of parenting and FREE 8-week series of co-parenting classes.
- Supervised Visitation Monitoring
We provide neutral, professional third parties who can enforce effective safety measures during a child visitation with a non-custodial parent.
- Youth Violence Prevention
Wild Iris offers a curriculum to students in the local schools that helps the faculty and staff meet their educational standards in areas of mental, emotional and social health, violence prevention and safety, and sexual health.
- CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate)
Our CASA program provide foster youth with professional volunteer advocate in order to objectively gather information and provide a voice for the child in court as well as provide the child with a consistent adult in their life while in foster care.
Wild Iris offers A Window Between Worlds and Art For Healing programs. Hands-on workshops offer a safe environment for self-expression and self-exploration while using art as a way to heal from trauma, pain, grief, fear or stress.
- 52- Week Court Ordered Parenting
Wild Iris offers the 52-week Court Ordered Parenting course. Those interested do not need to have a court order to attend classes.