Option House, Inc.
- Emergency Crisis Shelter: 45 Day
- 24-hour Crisis Hotline: There will always be someone there to support and assist anyone in need. If we do not have what you need we will assist you in finding resources
- Educationally-based Programs Including the Following
- Support Groups: will focus on educating and empowering victims to make positive change within their homes.
- Case management: collaborative process of assessment, planning, facilitation, care coordination, evaluation and advocacy for options and services to meet an individual’s and family’s comprehensive health needs through communication and available resources to promote patient safety, quality of care, and cost effective outcomes.
- 1 on 1: The advocate will focus on understanding and support to victims of domestic violence.
- Counseling: the provision of assistance and guidance in resolving personal, social, or psychological problems and difficulties, especially by a professional.
- Domestic Violence Support Group: 20 Weeks
- Tuesdays (Spanish) 10:00 am-12:00 pm, Wednesdays 10:00 am-12:00 pm, Fridays 10:00 am-12:00 pm
- This group will focus on educating and empowering victims to make positive change within their homes.
- Options to Change Lives: 20 Weeks
- Wednesday 6:00 pm-8:00 pm
- This group will focus on helping perpetrators change their behaviors
- Parenting: 9 Weeks
- Mondays 8:00 am-10:00 am
- This group will focus on enhancing parenting capacity and strengthening Parent-Child bonds.
- Father Hood Program (NEW)
- Every Fourth Thursday of each month 10:00 am-12:00 pm
San Bernadino CA, 92401