Next Door Solutions to Domestic Violence
- Housing Solutions
- The Shelter Next Door – A 24/7 emergency shelter that provides safe housing and crisis counseling for women and their children.
- Housing First Program – is focused on the prevention of homelessness due to domestic violence and helping survivors stay housed.
- HomeSafe in San Jose and Santa Clara – addressing the need for long-term housing and support services for domestic violence victims and their children
- Crisis and Community Support
- 24/7 Hotline – Crisis counseling, information, and referrals. Translation services are available to ensure we can everyone in need.
- If you are being abused, call our hotline 24/7 at 408-279-2962.
- Walk-In Crisis Counseling
- CalWORKs – An advocate from Next Door Solutions provides outreach, safety planning, risk assessments, information, and referrals to Next Door Solutions and other community agencies at the CalWORKs office.
- Supportive Services
- Guidance and Workshops –Job Readiness, Financial Management, Education
- Weekly Self-Sufficiency Support Group
- Kids Club
- Drop-In Support Groups
San Jose CA, 95112-4724