- Helpline: 1-800-215-7308
Our helpline is a one-of-a-kind access and forum for people, particularly immigrants from the South Asian communities, to confidentially connect with advocates who not only speak their language but also provide immediate assistance in a culturally sensitive and non-judgmental manner.
- Self-Empowerment & Economic Development (SEED)
- Financial Literacy
- Career Development
- Small Business & Resources
- Assertive Communication & Boundaries
- Physical Self-Defense
- Verbal Self Defense
- Mindfulness & Meditation
- Goal Setting & Challenges
- Past & Future Narrative Art
- Support Map & Safety in Relationships
- Civic Engagement
- Health, Enrichment & Access to Life Skills (HEAL)
The H.E.A.L Program is designed to create a platform that will make it possible for immigrant women, specifically from South Asia to interact, exchange and support each other. The Program integrates wellness and enrichment workshops.