Family Violence Law Center
- Crisis Intervention and Support
- Crisis intervention
- Safety planning
- Meaningful referrals to counseling and other supportive services.
- FVLC’s Mobile Response Team provides on-site response at medical sites and police scenes and emergency relocation assistance for survivors in immediate danger.
- Legal Services
- Domestic Violence Prevention Act Restraining Orders (DVROs)
- Child custody and visitation filings (as attached to a DVRO)
- Child and spousal support requests (as attached to a DVRO)
- Civil Harassment Restraining Orders (CHOs) for survivors of sexual assault, sexual harassment, and/or stalking
- Title IX administrative proceedings at UC Berkeley
- Addressing housing legal needs connected to their abuse situation
- Youth Programs
- Relationship Abuse Prevention (RAP) Program educates, engages, and empowers teens to build healthy relationships.
- Therapy for Children Ages 5 and Under
Oakland CA, 94612
Office: (510) 208-0220