Casa de Esperanza
Our primary concern at Casa de Esperanza, Inc. is the personal safety of women and children in our community, and in a larger sense the world.
- Safe shelter for women, and children ranging from infancy through the age of 17
- Assistance with transportation to Casa
- 1:1 counseling for adults, 1:1 counseling for children who are verbal
- Advocacy with other agencies on the phone or in person response to any agency that calls for an advocate to come and talk to a person they believe to be a victim.
- Assistance in filing for a Domestic Violence Restraining
Yuba City, CA 95992-0056
Crisis: (530) 674-2040
Office: (530) 674-5400