Annual Membership Meeting
Annual Membership Meeting | +REGISTER
- Tuesday, June 14 | Time: The agenda is under construction, but expect an informative and inspirational full day of programming and optional activities, with plenty of breaks!
– Accessible on Zoom
– Free for all Partnership members, their staff, Board members, community stakeholders, and program volunteers: To make this event as accessible and inclusive as possible to participants throughout the movement, we have waived all registration costs. If you aren’t a member of the Partnership and would like to attend, apply for membership today!
We want all staff, advocates, preventionists, volunteers, and
folks working in DV organizations/agencies to attend!
At our virtual Annual Membership Meeting, we’ll take a collective breath and acknowledge the complex realities we’ve experienced from 2021 to now in a supportive space.
- Express your experiences over the past year in community with your peers throughout the state
- Learn about the Partnership’s work and regional organizing
- Begin or increase your involvement in California’s Movement to End Domestic Violence
We’ll be exploring this year’s theme: A New Dawning: Journeying Together Toward Justice, Equity, and Healing as we grow together as a greater collective “we”. We are all are the movement, a leader, a changemaker and a member of the California Partnership. We have so much to learn from our members as we look toward a dawn of justice, equity and healing that you helped create.