Adapting Your Communications Strategies During the COVID-19 Pandemic – Part 3: Making the Most of Your Prevention Communications Plan
A New Prevention Peer Webinar Series
- Thursday, May 14th | 10:30 a.m. – noon
- Free and open to all
Your communications plan is a living document that can help you weather tough times like these— when community outreach is essential, and you need to work fast to promote key prevention services. Learn how to create and adapt a prevention-based communications plan, which can provide guidance as you drill down into strategic goals, branding, audience attributes, key message frames to effectively get your point across, and more.
If you missed the first two webinars in this series, explore the recordings and accompanying materials:
- Standing Out on Social Media – Recorded April 16th
- Pitching Your Story to Journalists – Recorded April 30th
- Once you register, you will receive an email prompting you to register once more through Zoom. We are committed to providing consistency for busy preventionists - to that end you can download a calendar reminder through Zoom to make sure you never miss a webinar!
- You only need to register once (on our site and Zoom) to participate in this series. The Zoom link is the same each session.
If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact Partnership staff, Miranda Stiers, at email@example.com.