The Culturally Specific Collaborative Invites Poc And White Allies To A Series Of Webinars To Find Common Ground And Solidarity In Times Of Uncertainty.
Leading in Times of Uncertainty: Tools for Grounding
Friday, June 26th at 10 a.m.
- Friday, June 26th at 10 a.m.
- Free and open to all
Join us for a new webinar to discuss the nueroscience of trauma and oppression. Sarah Peyton, Certified Trainer of Nonviolent Communication and neuroscience educator, will guide the conversation.
- Leading in Times of Uncertainty: Tools for Grounding | Friday, June 26th at 10 a.m.
- How do leaders influence groups?
- Why do leaders need to be particularly thoughtful about getting themselves enough support?
- What do we need to know about our brains to help us hold onto our nervous systems in times of contagion, alarm, uncertainty, reenactment of old trauma, and chaos?
- What do we need to know about brains that lead?