Last days to register! The Partnership’s Annual Membership Meeting and Statewide Domestic Violence Conference
This year’s Annual Membership Meeting and Statewide Domestic Violence Conference in Sacramento will focus on connecting social justice movements, enhancing collaborations, and strengthening the diversity and leadership of our advocacy network. Please join us for the Prevention Track, Partnership Awards (including our first-ever Prevention Educator of the Year Award and Youth Leader of the Year Award), and many other opportunities to grow and learn together!
The final registration deadline is Monday August 29!
September 12th: Annual Membership Meeting*
(*Partnership Members Only)
September 13th & 14th: Statewide Domestic Violence Conference
- Lavon Morris-Grant, A survivor’s story: intersections
- Linda Burnham, Connections to racial justice
- Jacquelyn L. Boggess, Connections to economic justice
- Dolores Huerta, Connections to immigrants rights
Prevention Track Workshops
- Promising practices from the field: A discussion of innovative prevention approaches
- Community responses to teen dating violence in urban settings: A trauma-informed approach
- Tweak your speak: New strategies to engage youth
- Planning, implementing, evaluating and sustaining community-based prevention: the DELTA story
We look forward to seeing you there!