Follow the Partnership on Facebook (California Partnership to End Domestic Violence) and Twitter (@cpedvcoalition) and check our feeds DAILY from the 10th-14th to see the new theme.
In this 10 minute PreventConnect podcast, Partnership staff describe Let's Talk About Love! Click here to listen
February is Teen Dating Violence Awareness and Prevention Month, and the Partnership wants YOU to join us in our first-ever TDVAPM social media campaign Let’s Talk About Love! Join us February 10-14 as we encourage positive and proactive conversations between adults and young people about love and healthy relationships.
Starting February 10th the Partnership will be tweeting and Facebook posting daily topics, conversation prompts and other materials for you to pass on to your social media followers. The themes for the week are:
- Monday 2/10: Respect
- Tuesday 2/11: Communicating
- Wednesday 2/12: Trust
- Thursday 2/13: Understanding
- Friday 2/14: Fun!
Participate in Let’s Talk About Love! and help us spread awareness by:
- Re-tweeting and -posting the Partnership’s social media posts to share our resources and conversation starters with your social media followers
- Using our hashtag #TalkAboutLove to share your ideas about working with youth on healthy relationships, or tell us about youth-adult conversations happening in your community
- Encouraging your community allies to join the #TalkAboutLove conversation
Confirm your participation in Let’s Talk About Love!
Resources to Support Conversations About Healthy Relationships
How to Start A Conversation
Talking to Your Kids
Talk With Us
Listen To Us
Talking With Kids About Tough Issues
Communication Skills Building for Parents of Preteen Girls
VAWnet: Preventing and Responding to Teen Dating Violence
For more information about TDVAPM in California, contact Lisa Fujie Parks at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-524-4765 x117.