This Facilitation Guide and its companion pieces, the Cultural Responsiveness Organizational Self Assessment and Summary Report Template (CROS Toolkit), were produced with the generous support of Blue Shield Foundation of California: Blue Shield Against Violence.
jdcPartnerships, in collaboration with RDP Consulting, led the development of this tool. We would like to express our deep appreciation to the many individuals and organizations that lent their expertise and insights during the process of designing the CROS Toolkit. Their generosity of spirit and thoughtfulness advanced our own thinking and contributed greatly to this work.
In particular, we would like to acknowledge the following organizations and individuals that played important roles throughout the design and piloting of the CROS Toolkit. We’d also like to offer special thanks to Blue Shield Against Violence Senior Program Officer, Lucia Corral Peña, for her consistent encouragement and vision in support of this work.
CROS Design and Piloting
- Ana Perez, Sujata Warrier, and Oliver Williams, critical review and feedback on CROS dimensions and design.
- Mujeres Unidas y Activas – San Francisco, CA, pilot site
- Asian Women’s Shelter – San Francisco, CA, pilot site
- Inter-Tribal Council of California, Inc. – Sacramento, CA, pilot site
- Sandy Juarez Carretero, Spanish translation
- SPR Social Policy Research Associates – Oakland, CA, CROS reliability and validity testing
CROS Summary Report and Facilitation Guide
- W.O.M.A.N. Inc. (Women Organized to Make Abuse Nonexistent) – San Francisco, CA, pilot site
- The Center for Violence Free Relationships – Placerville, CA, pilot site
- The Coalition for Family Harmony – Oxnard, CA, pilot site
- Met-o-graphy – San Francisco, CA, report design and formatting.