Annual Membership Meeting
This event is a benefit of membership with the Partnership.
- Monday, September 11: Membership Meeting: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. | Reception: 6-7 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 12: Membership Meeting: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Fresno, CA
- Partnership Member exclusive event
- Limited travel assistance available to Partnership Members
- Registration Fee: $100
Now, more than ever, it is essential that we are strategic in harnessing our power to act collectively and with allies to bring about a world where loving families thrive in healthy communities.
Building on previous events where we have been aligning with other coalitions’ movement strategies, this year’s Annual Membership Meeting weaves in wisdom from comrades in other social justice groups to focus our attention on The Practices of Transformative Movements.
If this call to movement intrigues or inspires you — Join Us! for this two-day, Members-only convening where we will:
- Welcome new Members & strengthen vital connections in our beloved community
- See our Board of Directors in action & elect new leaders
- Hear about the State of the Partnership & our strategic directions for the future
- Learn about our public policy agenda & plans to grow funding resources
- Unite in our shared vision & chart a course to mobilize Regional action in the year ahead
[i] The Practices of Transformative Movements. Movement Strategy Center. 2016.