Joint Informational Hearing on the Intersection of Domestic Violence and Technology
The Assembly Select Committee on Domestic Violence and the Assembly Committee on Privacy and Consumer Protection present a Joint Informational Hearing on the Intersection of Domestic Violence and Technology
Where: City of Duarte Community Center, 1600 Huntington Drive, Duarte, CA 91010
When: Friday, October 26th
Time: 10:30 AM to 1:00 PM
This hearing will feature speakers covering a broad range of topics including:
- an overview of the intersection of technology and domestic violence,
- domestic violence program advocate perspectives on working with survivors of technology-facilitated abuse,
- considerations for immigrant survivors of domestic violence,
- a law enforcement perspective on the intersection of technology and domestic violence,
- and a panel on empowering youth and utilizing technology for prevention education.
We welcome organization staff, survivors, collaborative partners and community members interested in attending. Attached is a flyer for the event. Please feel free to distribute this invitation within your networks!